Sunday, May 4, 2008

Best Outing Ever With My Best Friend, Joyous.

Stephanie & Joyous


It was May 1st and I just got my salary from my uncle on the previous day, so Joyous and me decided to go shopping on Labour Day.

We went to Sunway Pyramid to empty our purse, not only that, a big hole in our pockets too, because we were alomost broke. We went to Esprit to buy the same clothes, and we were equally satisfied with what we have puchased. Other than that, I went to Nike to buy something for my mum's birthday, a surprise birthday present. Joyous and me walked and walked until we felt like our muscles tore or our legs don't exist anymore, because our legs were equally numbed at that moment.

Moreover, Joyous treated me for an ice-cream. Other than that, at 7.30pm, Joyous parents treated me dinner at Kim Gary and sent me back home after that.

This is the best outing I have ever had in my life. I would like to say a bunch of thank you to my BEST FRIEND JOYOUS for accompanying me.

No comments: