Thursday, June 4, 2009

Love Quotes

I love these Love Quotes!

1.) " To be your friend was I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."

2.) " If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever."

3.) "Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it."

4.) "Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find
no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

5.) "My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."

6.) "Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, pain of love lasts a lifetime."

7.) " Love doesn't make the world go around; Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."

8.) " The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else."

9.) " Don't let someone become your everything, because when they are gone you have nothing."

10.) "Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful."

No comments: