Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Perfect Getaway Vacation.

I'm getting away from this hectic city to a place that I will relax my mind and sleep all day long!
Yes, I going to be a pig for a few days...haha....

Dear friends, I will not be able to update my blog for the next two weeks, I will be back before year 2009 ends.
To all the dear darling who I have promised to celebrate my New Year with, I will try to make it back before New Year eve yeah! I have made this promise, I will fulfill it, no worries!
To all the darling friends that I have promised that I will go for trips and play tennis with you guys, I will certainly meet you guys next year, 2010. I'm missing you guys like crazy, *muaxxx*.
To all the college mates, that I have promised you guys that I will go for trips with you guys after promising you guys for so many times and I did not fulfill it, I will pay back those promises right before our new semester starts yeah! Love you guys to the maximum.
To all the dear friends that I go out for 'yum cha' sessions all the time, sorry for not going out with you guys when I'm having my finals yeah. Will try my best to accomodate my time after my perfect getaway vacation.

I will be missing all of you when I'm away!
Loves.

No comments: