Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fed up and I'm super upset+angry!

I'm super upset and angry, my tolerance level has already reached the maximum level that I can tolerate no more, this is just so ridiculous, nobody can ever tolerate this in life!

To someone that he will never read this, if you don't feel like fetching me, just tell me straight in my face, why must you do some stupid+irritating+ridiculous thing to shoot up my temperature? If you had tell me properly, I will still accept it and treat everything just like normal, but now, I just cannot treat you like any normal friend. I just hate everything right now about you, why a friend like you can turn into a creature in a few months?

Once upon a time, you are almost a perfect person that I respect as a friend, now I don't even give a damn about you! Trying to recall, this is the 2nd time you had actually made me that angry! I know I don't have the right to get angry at you, but then I'm just a normal human, I do have feelings okay! I don't like being played out by somebody that I used to call them friend! It really hurt, I don't even know am I supposed to be sad or angry at this moment!

Okay, I really have enough of all these craps, I want to study until crazy and forget about everything, because being busy really helps me alot right now!
I need to graduate and earn big bucks, most importantly I must defeat those that played me out in everything, perhaps I must be their superior next time, then only I will satisfied!

No comments: