Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Shopping Spree

Joyous and me in Jaya Jusco Bukit Tinggi.


It was a Friday and I decided to go for a shopping spree with Joyous in Jaya Jusco Bukit Tinggi. We went there around 10.30am and spent the whole day there wondering around and also talked non-stop.haha....


I bought a Hush Puppies pants and two romance storybooks in porpular. Joyous bought a bag from Esprit and another bag from WH. We went to Kim Gary for lunch, we spent almost RM60 for lunch, crazy mend!!!!! Broke again..... In Jaya Jusco, I met my sister, Daniel, Tiffany, Chin Cong and Chin Kuan, they ate so many things. Firstly, they went to Pastamania and they went to Kim Gary, Sakae Sushi, New Zealand Natural and lastly Macdonald, crazt right???? I think it must have cost them a big bump!!!!!!


At 5.30pm, Joyous's mum fetched me home and while we were waiting for our transport, we met Gary there. After all, it was a nice outing, because I missed her so much. Muackssss....




Joyous and me....



Joyous and me...

No comments: