Tuesday, April 1, 2008

First outing with friends after National Service

Three of us, best friends, Joyous, Zi Hui and Stephanie.

bottom: Joyous, Zi Hui and me...

above: Paul and Jian Wai....



It was just a week after N.S and my group of friends and me went out for an outing in Mid-Valley. I just too happy and excited to meet my best friends, because you can't imagine how mush I missed them!!!!! They are of course Joyous, Zi Hui(my Mr. Handsome), and Aaron. Unfortunately, two of my best friends can't make it, but it's ok, we can always meet up again next time. Other than that, I have also met some of my N.S. mates there.



We went for a movie called "Ah Long Private Limited"( a Singapore production), what a hilarious movie. Moreover, Joyous, Zi Hui and me went to the gardens to buy some japanese snacks. OMG, the japanese snacks coasts me RM35.00, no joke mend, japanese snacks suck blood mend!!!!! Since last time, Japanese sucks human blood by killing people during war time, now their products suck my blood mend!!!! haha......


Zi Hui and Boon went back earlier, because Zi Hui had some function on. While the others went back later on. Joyous and me had "Long John Silver" for dinner, while Aaron and Johnson had "KFC" for dinner. After dinner, Joyous treated me my heavenly favourite ice-cream (Hagen Daaz) !!!!!!! haha......


After eating all those junk and feeling so full, we headed back home. I went back by train with Johnson and Joyous parents picked her up from Mid-Valley. Guess what???? The most terrible thing happened that day to me, that is I lost my most precious N95 mobile phone while in the train, some "stupid idiot" picked-pocket and took away my mobile phone!!!!!! I was with Johnson that time, I tried to control my tears from falling down in front of everybody, until I reached home. When I reached home and start complaining to my dad, my tears started to flow like nobody's business!!!!!!


Although this outing is fun and excited, but I have also learned a lesson that is always hold on to your mobile phone while you are in the train. That's all folks!!!!

No comments: