Saturday, July 26, 2008

Miracles? Memories.

~Miracles?
~Hope that miracles happen.
~For once and be satisfied.

~Seeing you more often send my heart into frenzied palpitations.
~Turning back time and wondering, young times are always the best.
~Playing around such as playing ' hide and seek', 'pictionary', 'chasing after each other' and many more make me think of you more often...dearest old friend.
~Going for holidays and spending precious time together make me miss you even more.
~Will it be like last time again?

~Stop dreaming !!!!!!! [ ME ]
~I know that I have missed out that chance and I know that I will never get what I want now.
~I should have treasured you more since last time...dearest old friend.
~Turn back the time please!!!!
~Miracles did not happened last year, should I just give up????
~Everybody knows that the big ' M ' word, MIRACLES, hardly happen. 1%.
~STOP DREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ ME ]

~I know that you will never read this, so it is just fate that will play a big role between us after all.
~As time pass, will everthing will fine?
~Miracles do happen in real life.
~Hopefully.

No comments: