Thursday, July 31, 2008

Missing You Like Crazy!!!!!!

For the past 12 years, I have actually have eyes on you already. Although I'm just a small kid last time, I have fallen for you since then. Now, I know that I must try to forget about you already, but till today I still can't do it. Maybe I still have high hopes on you, and I know that you will never know about this, because you will never read this in your life. Every night before I sleep, I will think about you, I have no idea why I can't control my mind, it just comes naturally......I really miss you like crazy.....you will never know that forever. FATE DO PLAY A BIG ROLE BETWEEN US!!!!!!! HELP ME, GOD!!!!!!!

This is actually my fault, if I have treasured you more since last time, then you will be mine forever already. I know that we have been best friend since young, and this fact will never change in life already. Everytime when I see you with your girlfriend, it felt like my heart has been slashed into half, it really hurts like hell, help me!!!!!!! Should I just give up?? This feelings and situation really tortured me until I feel like crying, but I control my emotion and try to be tough. I do looked tough from the outside, but my heart already bleed and shatterd into pieces!!!! I know you since young, and I felt that it will be a waste if our friendship ends just because of my stupid act and thought. Should I just listen to my best friend's advice to just forget about him?

Help me!!!!!!!! Someone please slap me, I can't take this anymore!!!!!
I really miss you like CRAZY
!!!!!!

No comments: