Friday, August 29, 2008

CBE Test and initial 'T' and of course my DEAREST BEST FRIEND, JOYOUS!!!!

Having CBE (computer based test) next Saturday, under STRESS now!!!!
I must do well!!!!
Wish me luck people, I need it badly!!!!
MuackxxXXXxx.

I still prefer the initial 'T', how?
*Faint*
Give up already lah, Stephanie, don't dream of something that you will not get in your entire life, that initial 'T' and sometimes I called it 'CH'.
Lucky me, I'm already half-way of forgetting him.

Have not chatted with my dearest best friend, Darling Joyous, I miss her so much, Arrgh!!!!!
Last met her during my birthday, that was like June 30th,2008.
Darling Joyous, we have not meet up for 2 months already leh, I miss you so much, if you read this post, MuackxxXXXxx, I miss you. I really appreciate you so much for being my best friend, you really help me so much when I'm down and when I'm having problems in my life, especially the freaking problems of mine with my childhood friend.

Take care people, and have a nice day!!!!
Cheers,
~Steffi~

No comments: