Saturday, August 9, 2008

Six sense

Olympic has already started and I have the six sense that Lee Chong Wei will win the gold medal for Malaysia's badminton.
Olympic opening ceremony was like so freaking grand, love it so much!!!!!
Love the lightings, thanks to the pyrotechnics.
The performances, thanks to the chereographer ' Zhang Yimou ', who is famous for his film that include ' Raise The Red lantern ', ' Hero ', and ' House Of Flying Daggers '.

CITIUS, ALTIUS, FORTIUS. The Olympic mottos which translates to ' swifter, higher and stronger, will conquer the grand opening of the Olympic, and this is 100% accurate.
The performers practiced for 10 months for the opening, and performed for 2 hours during the opening, and it is all gone, but it is an golden experience in a life time.

During the opening ceremony, I saw a few guys from Luxermburg that are freaking cute and handsome, OH MY GOD!!!!!! Especially the guy holding the flag!!!!!! * faint *
So sorry, I don't really know how to spell the country's name.haha....

I miss my childhood times so much, I want to play with my childhood friends.
Joyous, I miss you so much!!!!!
MuaxxXXXxx.

No comments: