Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth Hour.

















Okay, everyone knows that it was Earth Hour on Saturday night.
I planned everything after I came back from my part-time work, it took me one hour plus to plan everything and decorate everything by my own.
Actually mum and dad went for tennis, so I planned everything, waiting for them to come back. At 8.10pm, they are still not back yet, so I called them and informed them to be back before 8.30pm, and this is what mum told me " we will not be back until very late" then I was like " huh, come back lah, we want to have a romantic night with u guys ( mum and dad)." Then she said: " go and enjoy with Sam and Sabrina lah, today your mum and dad want to go dating" I was like " haiz, then never mind lah"
Then I told her that I will open a bottle of wine and enjoy with Sam and Sabrina, then she said:
" you know how to open or not?" I said: " of course I know mum! "
I opened the bottle of wine successfully and we drank the whole bottle without our parents! Muahahaha.....Earth Hour was damn fun although mum and dad were not at home.
We(sisters) are the Queens of the house, we off every lights, photo cambwores like crazy and drank the whole bottle of wine. Basically only Sam and me drank the wine, Sabrina only drank a glass of it.

No comments: