Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Stephanie Tew Siew Ann!

1.)The blood of mammals is red, the blood of insects is yellow, and the blood of Stephanie Tew
Siew Ann is blue! (OMG, I have blood that is blue in colour, luckily it is not green, if not it will look super slimy! Yucks!)

2.)Devoid of her cells and proteins, Stephanie Tew Siew Ann has the same chemical makeup as sea water. (Am I that salty?)

3.)In her entire life, Stephanie Tew Siew Ann will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey.
(After all, I still produce honey huh? Now only I remember, because of that, I was stung by
the bee for 4 times!)

4.)By tradition, a girl like Stephanie Tew Siew Ann cannot refuse to be kissed by anyone who claims the privilege. (Wah, really true or not?)

5.)If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Stephanie Tew Siew Ann. ( That's scary.)

6.)During World War II, Americans tried to train Stephanie Tew Siew Ann to drop bombs. ( By the way, I still don't know how to drop a bomb.)

7.)Koalas sleep for 22 hours a day, two hours more than Stephanie Tew Siew Ann. (Okay, I know that I sleep a lot, that's really true....I can sleep forever and don't eat at all!)

8.)Stephanie Tew Siew Ann can turn her stomach inside out.

9.)The word 'samba' means 'to rub Stephanie Tew Siew Ann'. ( Wow, that means when someone says samba, then I can feel someone is rubbing me. Haha!)

10.)Dolphins sleep at night just below the surface of Stephanie Tew Siew Ann, and frequently rise to the surface for air! (haha. I always love sea creatures, but not sharks!)

The link http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=&gender=f

No comments: