Sunday, April 19, 2009

Exam Fever.

Oh no!!!!!! Mock exams are coming!!!!!!
People, exam starts on Tuesday and ends on Friday!!!!! Arrgh!!!!!!
I need to study like crazy already.
I need to squeeze a lot of brain juice for the next few days....smart people, please donate some brain juice for me, I need a lot of them for myself. How nice if it tastes like raspberry juice or maybe grape juice! I'm lovin it.....Oh Yeah! Then I will drink it for sure. Oh Yeah! Crapping here. Lalalala......

Today, I came back from college for some stupid test, then I went to Aeon Bukit Tinggi with Lei Ying to study...and I must say it here that it is kinda productive for me, because I have already finished part of the syllabus for T6. Oh Yeah! I'm lovin it!

Tomorrow, our marathon of studies will start with Starbucks breakfast....I'm lovin it too...lalalalala.....



Oh my God!!!!! I can't believe that I will dream of him again....it's the third time already.
How can this be so coincidence or maybe it is FATE?
I have no idea lolx.

No comments: