Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I will always miss you.

Dear grandpa, I miss you so much and I will always do.
My grandpa is 87 years old today if he is still alive.

Grandpa, when you left, you never wait for me, I don't even have my last chance to see you. I still remember that you left on my 14th birthday. I miss you so muchie! I wonder where are you now grandpa? Have you ever reborn or are you still in heaven watching after us? I can always sense that you are looking after us from high above, that's why I do feel safe all the times.

When I'm a small kid, grandpa always bring me back from school, I miss those days.
Grandpa used to fan me when I'm sleeping during young times, he also buys me Mentos and alot of chewing gums.
Sometimes, when I think of all those cherish moments we spend together, tears will flow down from my eyes, I really miss you grandpa.
Grandpa, I want to meet you.
In Loving Memory of my grandpa, I will always remember you.

No comments: