Friday, May 8, 2009

I adore and I'm interested in him!

Okay!
Oh no! Wth mend!
It is supposed to be OMG!!!!!!!

I'm interested in a guy and I can't take my eyes off him from the moment I saw him, I know that he is the one that I'm looking for when I first saw him!
Omg, I'm blushing now and my heartbeat is beating like super-fast, no instrument/equipment can measure this super-fast heartbeat!
I love him and I adore him!
He is super good looking and I fall for him can?
If you say cannnot, I would not give a damn shit lolx. Haha.....
Okay, people, let's take a look at the guy I'm saying lolx.
Beware, heartbeat sensation coming soon!
Scroll down people, patient lolx!

































































































Haha.....he is the one I'm saying lolx. He is so freaking gorgeous and tall.
I'm in love with his features! I love his smile even more, my heart is melting! Ignore me, I'm crazy! Okay, I must admit that I always like tall guys and of course guys that have a super-duper hot-melting smile, that will make my heart melt when they smile at me, OMG, I'm really crazy already! IGNORE ME!! People that really know me well, you guys should know which guy I'm talking about lolx. Haha.

Okay, this guy is from Boys Over Flowers lolx.
He is Lee Min Ho aka. Goo Joon Pyo.
He is gorgeous right? Just admit that he is gorgeous lolx.
If you dont't admit, I would not give a damn shit too. Haha....

No comments: