Friday, May 1, 2009

It's May 1st.

May 1st? Labour Day, who won't know what day is it right?
Haha. It is also Richard Tan's birthday lolx.
I do typed with a little blurness here, because I do feel a little drunk lolx. It's 2am now lolx.
After effect of the coffee liquor and the bacardi coke lolx.
I only drink 5 glasses, both included, I don't know why my face is a little red and I do feel a little blur.haha.....
Okay, back to the main topic. I would like to wish Richard Tan Happy Birthday.
You guys must be wondering who is that right?
He is not my boyfriend or secret admire lolx.
He is my dearest cousin in Singapore. By the way, he is becoming very handsome lolx.
He is tall and has a little rosy cheek on his face, he is borned in London. I wonder why people that are borned in London do have a little rosy cheek lolx. I also want that rosy cheek.
Owh, not forgetting that this cousin of mine is good in Halo 3 of Xbox 360 Live, he addicted to it actually.
Can't type any longer now, I'm kinda blur lolx.
Nitez and sweet dreams.

No comments: