Friday, July 17, 2009

Singapore Part 2.







Supposed to update my blog long time ago, but I'm only doing it right now!
Sorry dear friends keep you guys waiting to see the pictures that I took in Singapore...will upload now!

Okay, this is what I have done in Singapore: eat (ice-cream almost everytime), shopping till drop everytime, went to the super-duper nice club called St. James Power Station!, lastly, I went to the movie three times during my trip in Singapore!
I watched 'Ghosts of Girlfriends Past', I love this movie so much, it is damn touching can.
I also watched 'Night at the museum 2' and 'Transformer 2'.!
In Singapore, I ate all those super-duper nice fattening food, such as: ice-cream, pizzas, sushi and all those food that are really nice and expensive!

Would like to share my experience in the club that I went with my god-brother and others, we went to this club called St. James Power Station, this club is really really really awesome!
This club is situated just beside 'Vivo City' (the largest shopping mall in Singapore), cross the road and you will see a building that looks like an university, COOL right?
Okay, this club is divided into a few halls, they have different types of live bands in different halls!..such as: English live band, Cantonese/Mandarin live band, Latin live band. Other than that, they also have trans/clubbing music that let the ladies and the guys do the fire burning on the dance floor! They have Rnb music there too!
There's also karaoke and snooker room there!
Can you imagine how big is this building?
And this club open until 6 a.m....I repeat 6 a.m! Clubs in Malaysia only open until 3 a.m.
I think clubs in Malaysia cannot be compared to Singapore's club!
Singapore club are super-duper nice and super-duper high standard!
I miss the clubs in Singapore!

The pictures above are those that I took in Singapore!

No comments: