Saturday, July 18, 2009

Singapore Part 3.



















This post is about my birthday that I celebrated in Singapore.
People, guess where have I celebrated my 19th birthday?
And the answer is >>>> at 'Hard Rock Cafe' Singapore!
I'm lovin's it so much!

Had Cheese Burger that is super marvelous and filling that day!
Since my birthday is on that day, I had an ice-cream with a candle on top of the ice-cream! It is a complimentary ice-cream from Hard Rock Cafe!
When the crews gave me the ice-cream, they rang the huge bell and announced to every guests that today is my birthday!...and and and they put a pathetic chair on the stage and asked me to stand on the chair that is situated in the middle of the stage, OMG!
I even asked the crews whether can I don't stand on the chair, and they say I must stand on the chair, because they say everybody who celebrates their birthday in Hard Rock Cafe must stand on the chair!
So, I walked slowly to the chair and stand on the top of it with my floral dress, OMG!
I do feel that I'm going to fall at that time, hahahahaha!
Every guests there sang me a birthday song!

I would like to thank my aunty in Singapore and everybody that made my birthday a sweet memory that I will never forget in my life!
My aunt gave me a Levis Jeans and a Guess heels!
My sisters gave me Nike tennis skirt.
My mum gave me an eyes lotion that cures black eye-lid.hahaha.....

Thanks to everyone that wished me Happy Birthday!
Love you guys!

No comments: