Monday, August 30, 2010

Days that are tough are not to be mentioned please.

Yesh, as you can see from the title above, my days are becoming more challenging, by the way, 'challenging' is the right word to use right?, and not torturing right?
I need a positive mind now, to encourage me in my next papers, without the motivation, I have no idea what will happen to me.

Dear friends, if I have neglected you guys, sorry yeah!
Please understand me as I have so little time with so much of materials to study for my finals.
Yeah, I'm now preparing for my MOCK and my finals, you guys must be saying preparing so early, and I'm a 'kiasu' right? haha....I would rather prepare early for my exam than preparing it last minute! I cannot take last minute stress and pressure, I shall spread out the stress and pressure during the early period of the semester!

Okay, I'm still waiting for my Nokia E5 lah, hopefully one of these days, it will drop down from heaven right? hahahaha....I'm day-dreaming lolx. and and and my Katy Perry 'Teenage Dream' album, that has candy-like scent on the CD, OMG! just imagine me smelling the CD all the time, hahahaha....kind of horny lah.

No comments: