Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm old in the body!

I'm just a 20 years old girl, and I do feel that I'm having the body of a 30 years old woman, my whole body is aching like crazy nowadays. I think I need a massage like seriously! Perhaps my whole body is really tired with the hectic schedules of my life recently, I think I have not taken a good real break or rest for the past 2 years plus, because my course do not permit me to take a good long rest!

I'm now feeling so jealous of those friends of mine that have so long break, like 3 months break, that they can enjoy until the maximum, and when I only have 'ehem ehem...' pathetic 2 weeks break in the interval of 6 months once?
Shit, I promised not to grumble and complain anymore, I'm just too tired, and I need to vomit everything out on my blog okay? I'm just an ordinary human.

I wish and hope and wish and hope that I can have a good vacation or getaway or maybe a small break, so that I can feel the 'peaceful-ness' , while trying my best to get away from the hectic city with the hectic life that I have.

I want to go the beach and relax myself like there's no tomorrow to worry about, or perhaps somewhere nearby where I can breathe in fresh cool air. Yeah!

1 comment:

Selene Cross said...

I know the feeling. I definitely need a vacation too. It sounds like I haven't been studying quite as hard as you, but I'm still pretty stressed out. I can't wait until school break so I can go to the beach. I hope you got your vacation.