Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Hash Run

Last Saturday, I went for Hash Run with my dad at Bukit Subang.
Started running around 5.30pm, the weather is super hot! can die!
I managed to finish the run and reached the finish point around 7.45pm, so freaking dark(the jungle), I cant really see my own fingers! Scary!

After the run, I'm allowed to take a can of 100 plus and two bottles of beer.
Okay, I drank everything and also one can of stout, and I got a little high after that, but I'm still okay, just feel that I'm floating!
The feeling is great!
I messaged my friend, and I dont even know what I have messaged until the next morning when I checked my handphone!

Will upload another post later on, about my new handbag!
I love that bag so much!
I can die for it, like seriously!

No comments: