Monday, September 21, 2009

Outing with college mates.












I'm supposed to update this post last week, but then I'm so freaking busy.
So, people, here it goes!
Last week, I went out with my college mates for an amazing outing!
We went mall hopping, particularly to eat and eat and eat! Muahahaha.
Although we went for food hunting, but then we don't really eat alot, because we ordered food in small portion to share, then we can have varieties of food from different outlets of restaurant. Amazing right?
We went for food hunting at 'The Curve' and we went to IKEA for the amazing Meatballs, I repeated the super-duperly delicious Meatballs that I craved for all the times!
I'm kinda lazy to update more.
By the way, the pictures above are taken from Poh Lin camera. Compliments to her yeah!
Will update soon or next week, will not be around this weekend!
The next post will be my god-brother's wedding post!
Oh Yeah!
I'm so happy, because I'm Angela's bridesmaid and I have a make-up artist to apply make-up for me!....one more thing, I bought a freaking gorgeous high heels to go with my dresses during my god-brother's wedding!
Gorgeous high heels+Gorgeous dresses+Gorgeous make up= 100% satisfaction and my Happiness level=10/10
Got to finish my tax homework right now, bye!

No comments: