Monday, November 9, 2009

I need some air to breathe here.

Indeed, some air is needed here for me to breathe, *suffocating*!
Partly is becasue of my finals, really feels like I'm chasing after a bullet train or perhaps a rocket? I need to cramp so much into my brain, in less than one month now!
I know I can do it no matter what happen, so work harder and smarter STEPHANIE TEW SIEW ANN!!!!! I do have faith and confident in myself!!!!! Yeah!!!!!
All my friends outside there, who are going to have their finals really soon or maybe having their finals right now, all the best yeah! Lets work our brain together to strive for success!

Apart from finals, I'm so so tired here, thinking about stupid stuffs that make me go 'cuckoo'! Arrgh! I swear that I do fell into the big black hole this time, and getting out of the hole is freaking hard this time, alot of effort is needed to climb out of the hole. I know I have gone too deep this time, and I'm not supposed to do that, my best friends advised me on the consequences of falling too deep and hurting myself at the very end, but I just can't help though.
Sometimes, I do feel like giving up and letting go, then maybe I can live better and concentrate on things which are more important?
To let go means I will not turn back again, because once I have made up my mind, that's it, I will not give the issue a second thought!., except if miracles do really happen, which it does not happen in this world.

Got to get back to real business, will update again the next time, have a nice day dear friends!

No comments: