Thursday, November 5, 2009

Love is Complicated

"When you're in love with someone it inspires you and gives you hope. You have faith that even if you can't be with them on earth, that if God wills, you will be with them one day in heaven."


"No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance."
"No one stays in love by chance, it is by work."
"And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice."


"Take time to be sure, but be sure not to take too much time."
I have learned not to worry about love;
But to honor its coming with all my heart.


"A heartbreak isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding. Sometimes it can be as quiet as a feather falling, and the most painful thing is that no one really hears it except yourself..."


Every time I think it's the end, I see you and I start to feel again...


Why is it that I must climb a hundred mountains to get you when all you need is a smile to get me?


The smallest word I know is 'I',
the sweetest word I know is 'love',
and the only thing that will remind me of that will be 'you'.


Love is when you look back on all the great memories and find out that the one you least expected to fall in love with turns out to be the greatest love of your life..”

No comments: