Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Smokers! Pheewwww and so Yucky!!!!!!

To all the smokers who cannot live without smoking!
How on Earth did you guys love smoking?
I'm not discriminating those who smokes okay!
I'm just wondering why people can spend their money on cigarettes to shorten their life?
Do not tell me that people who smokes do not know that smoking is really bad for their health?

Why am I so so so....(against) smoking?
The main reason is because my grandpa died because of smoking, my grandpa suffered from stroke, he do smoke from young!
The worse thing is that my mum suffered alot when my grandpa is sick, because my mum is the one that send my grandpa to the hospital whenever he is sicked.
I seriously see the tiredness in my mum, whenever she is rushing my grandpa to the hospital all the times!
What makes me so sad is that, my grandpa died without waiting for me, I can't even see him for the very last time, I misses him alot!
I don't even have the last chance to say goodbye to him nor talk to him at all!
Can I hate those people who smokes?

I have seen what my grandpa had gone through, and it is one of a hell!
People out there, please don't smoke okay?
You guys do not want to suffer all kind of illness right?
And most importantly, if you guys smoke, there will be pollution all over, it is so smelly that I hate it to the maximum!


These are the facts that explain why smoking is one of a hell:
The products that are most damaging are:
tar, a carcinogen (substance that causes cancer)
nicotine is addictive and increases cholesterol levels in your body
carbon monoxide reduces oxygen in the body
components of the gas and particulate phases cause chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder.

Research has shown that smoking reduces life expectancy by seven to eight years,
I'm sure you guys want to live longer right? especially if you have your love ones with you?

No comments: