Saturday, October 3, 2009

C.A.T Graduation!


















Oh Yeah and Hurray!
Finally, I have already graduated from C.A.T (Certified Accounting Techinician), and currently prociding into ACCA!
Today as per the date of 03.10.2009, I went for my graduation ceremony at the Sunway Conversion Centre, I'm just only a techinician, told by my lecturer, I still have a very long way to go to be a professional accountant!
My main aim now is to pass every paper in one attempt, and I want an average score of 70 for all my papers that I'm going to attempt soon. I know this mission will not comes easy, but I will put in all my effort, so that I will not regret later on! I know that I can do it!
Confidence and self-believe are what I need; with the effort that I put in, I'm sure I will make it one day!
I would like to congrats all my fellow dear friends for graduating, and we shall work harder and smarter to achieve our dreams and most importantly, we will graduate during the same time, means in one attempt in every papers!
I know we can do it! All the best yeah!
Lastly, I would like to say a billion-millions thanks to my parents for being at my side during my hard time; without the support you guys have given me, I will not make it for the very first time in my life!
I will not let you guys down! I promise!
I would also like to say thanks to Uncle Boh Leng for being the photographer of the day for my graduation today!
I love the pictures alot, they are wonderful!

No comments: