Sunday, October 4, 2009

Random

What I do for life right now is study study study!
Mock and finals are around the corner and I cannot afford to waste any time, I need to buck up on everything! Gosh!
Saying that I will not waste any of my time, and I'm here right now wasting my time updating my blog!
My blog is the only place that I can release my stress and my anger and also my freaking emotions! Damn it!

I have promised myself that I will finish 3 chapters of law by this week, and I'm freaking sure that I can do it for sure!..because I have already finished 2 chapters of them!
I have already enjoyed my fun times of the year, and it is the time to get on with my job of being a student mend!
I'm quite satisfied today, because I have already finished part of my tax homework, although the lecturer has instructed us to finish part of it only!..and I have freakingly finished almost all of them!
'Semangat Sial'...hopefully I will not have a mental breakdown after my finals! *touchwood*

A new day will start again tomorrow, and I'm going to set my own mission for the day!
I promised myself that I will have a new mission everyday, so that I will live my life to the fullest without wasting any precious moment of it!
'Gambateh Stephanie' *Self-motivation*!

No comments: