Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stress up and Dilemma.

OKAY!
I need to calm down and hope that everything will be fine!
I need to survive the Mock Exams next week, and I know I can do it for sure! *self-motivation*
This exam, I must make sure I make it, because I'm so so so so so desperate, I admit that can?
Although it is not the finals yet, but I must make sure I go through everything this round!
Hope that putting in all my effort and being confidence can lead me to the right path.
I have faith in myself!

On the other hand, I'm in deep shit, if I call that dilemma.
I'm now falling deeper and I'm not falling out anymore.
I don't even know what I want in my life sometimes, so pathetic!
Hopefully that everything will be fine soon.

I read my horoscope everyday, and sometimes it don't really look that good.
The worse thing is that I truly believe 100% in my horoscope.
It's OKAY, just let God decides!

No comments: