Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mama Mia! I'm so Lovin' it!

As you can see from the title of the post above, it was a super wonderful day that I had today!
Went out with the college mates today and we went skating and shopping!
OMG! Shopping!
The word is shopping, that will make my day no matter what happen okay!
I'm freaking obsess over shopping, I can actually die for it!
I'm not exaggerating okay, it's true!
After every exam, I will shop like nobody's business! Haha!
Erm, my friends told me that whenever I go in to any shop, I will actually buy something from there! I can't even believe this, because I do not realise! Haha!
Sorry cash, I can't resist my temptation and addiction! Haha!

Went skating, I fell twice!..but it was all worthwhile, because after the fall, I know how to skate already!
The first fall was like SHIT MEND! I fell on my side way, and I can fell that my bone is aching like Heaven knows how it hurt! I can feel that my bone is so so so so so painful, seems like there's blood cloth on my leg!
I'm going skating with the college mates again during the EDC/EFC periods! Yeah!
Addictive lolx!

Tomorrow will be my last day to enjoy before I cramp for my finals again that are scheduled this early December!
It's karaoke session with my sister Sam and Sabrina and and and my mum!
Haha, it's the family outing mend!
I'm Lovin' it again!
Oh Yeah!

No comments: