Friday, October 23, 2009

Post Mock Effect and Black Hole!

Okay! Calm Down!
Insanity moment had just ended!
I'm now back to my normal routine of life for just 3 days, then it is back to study mode again!
I seriously need to buck up on many things, perhaps studying everyday for freaking many hours!
I just need to overcome these pressure and stress and do my best for the finals!

Mock's just ended, I'm now kind of relax, but I know that I cannot be carried away for the coming weeks!


Oh Ermmm Jeeeeee!!!! (OMG)
I'm now falling into the black hole deeper and deeper and deeper, day by day!
If you are wondering what the black hole, it is just some nonsence ridiculous issues!
I just don't know why I do let this incident happened again in my life, although I promised myself that I will not fall into any black hole again except if miracles and fate really happen!
The main reason is that maybe I do feel that I'm being treated so good, please don't treat me so good, because I know I will not get myself out of this situation if this continue!
OR maybe I'm just being super-duper-over sensitive, everybody is treated like what I have been treated.
For quite some time, I have not been treated so good already, that's why I'm feeling this way, and being sensitive right?
People, just tell me I'm just being over-sensitive please?, because I don't know how much of energy I do have to withstand this type of situation!
Arrrrrggggghhhhh! Help!!!!!!

No comments: