Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dilemma.

How on Earth did I passed through the first session of Love Struck huh?
Am I really falling into that big hole, that really no matter what happen, I will not have a happy ending?
This is because, for my entire life until now, happy ending is just a crap okay! I always have miserable ending!
I do not believe in miracles anymore, because we as human must work hard and smart in our own way to have a Happy Ending for ourself!
I'm crapping here again, Shit!
Okay, the title above described everything that I'm going through again in less than few months, Damn It!!
Tell me this is just a plain crap or whatsoever that I'm going through again!
I believe that as time pass, I will forget about everything, because I know that we are not compatible and I believe that we don't have any FATE! Seriously!
Hard mission for me mend!
Gambateh! I can do it!

No comments: