Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Heart being stabbed.

Do you ever feel before that you have been stabbed right middle in your heart before?
The feeling is really terrible, that words cannot be used to describe!
When I think of it again and again, tears will be rolling down from my face for sure..how can this ever happened?

I treated her like a real darling since so many years back, and now she is telling me that I don't really care about her...and she said that I treated her good, because I have an intention.
Please lah, I never treat anybody in my life good, just because I want to get something from them for my own use. I'm never like that before, I swear that I treat everybody equally good sincerely.
The worst thing is that I know her since she is a baby and now she is telling this type of things in a sudden, I can't accept this fact right now! I want to cry again. Help me. I can't control myself anymore.

I need to forget about everything and look at the bright side, because life still goes on although reality sucks!
Cheer up! Hopefully!

No comments: