Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm falling into the big hole again.

You guys must be wondering what is that hole right?
Erm...this hole that I'm describing is a terrible big hole that I usually fall into it.
Luckily this is not that big black hole that I fell into last time, if not I will be so dead!
I'm so happy, because I have managed to climb out from the big black hole, but unfortunately I have fell into another hole.
This time the hole that I fell into is not too deep just like last time, so it will be really easy for me to save myself from climbing out from it!
I know I can do it, by climbing out, and I will make sure I make it this time!, because I know it is really impossible for me to think of the better outcomes!
Except MIRACLES really happen!
Okay, I have said it before, MIRACLES are really BULL SHIT!!, because it never happen in my life before, although I have really worked that hard for that goal of mine!!

Dear friends, if you guys really wonder what the CRAP am I saying or typing here, ask me directly, I will tell you guys, if I think it will not do any harm to me lolx. NO WORRIES!

No comments: