Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Not that satisfied after all.

Okay. I'm not doing good here, because I felt that I can do much more better!
I did not put in much effort, so I did not see the results that I really dream of.
Okay, I did say it wrongly, not the results that I dream of, but it is actually the results that I must achieve in my life!

I'm feeling so unsatisfied, because some people can slack around and they still scored so high marks, while I'm the one here doing the job I'm supposed to do and I still did not score high marks!
It's sooooooooo unfair!!
I will put in all my effort from now onwards, right now! seriously!, if not, I'm afraid that I will regret later on.

Must spend more time on study than going out for entertainments already.
No more partying Stephanie!
Get serious!

No comments: