Saturday, August 22, 2009

Indeed Productive!

Okay. Today is the most productive day I have gone through in my ACCA life!
Guess what?
I have already finished revising for my Law test schedule next week!
I can't even believe that me, Stephanie Tew Siew Ann can finished revising the subject Law for the upcoming test!
People, this must be a miracle right?
I do feel really super-duper amazing!..because I have done something that I must fulfill in my life!

By the way, about the post that I have posted earlier on, I have already fixed the problem and this make me more happy and satisfied.
I repeat, I'm damn freaking HAPPY now!
This is my no.100th post in this blog!
Happy reading people!

Need to complete my F6, Advance Taxation homework now, because I don't want to work last minute.
Last minute work really sucks to the maximum and it really torture me!
I have the enthusiasm to study and do my homework!
Oh Yeah! Happy!

No comments: