Saturday, August 29, 2009

Working hard is what I need to do now!

I seriously need to work really really hard from now onwards, I need to pass all my three papers in my Fundamental Skills in ACCA for my PT2, MOCK and of course my Final Exam!
I promise myself that I will at least study or revise a chapter everyday!
I repeat EVERYDAY!
Hardworking huh?
Studying or revising a chapter of Law everyday is kinda torturing, but I know that I must accomplish this everyday mission to pass the freaking memory demanding paper!
I need more vitamin B please!

I'm so so not satisfied in my PT1 results, I feel like dying, seriously!
This is because, I know that I can do much more better than what I have achieved!
Remember? The sky is my limit, I will try my very very very best to achieve whatever I have wanted to achieve until the maximum limits!

No comments: