Monday, August 17, 2009

Shogun




Went Shogun to have a blast of food before checking my results for the day.
I purposely off my handphone before I went for Shogun, so that my friends will not interrupt me when I'm enjoying my superb lunch. haha.
I ate like crazy, seems like I have not eaten for a long time. haha.
I ate a lot of fresh Oysters can!...and they are heavenly! OMG!
After all the eating, shop for a while then headed back home to check my results..haha.
My heart was beating like...erm....superly fast, I thought I was going to have a heart attack mend! Okay, I'm exactly exaggerating here people...don't believe in me please!
I don't even dare to look at my own results mend, I asked my second sister to look at the monitor okay!
I'm so gladful and thankful to God, because I have passed with results that I don't even think I will achieve in my life.
I will work harder and smarter this time, so that I can pass every papers smoothly.
Then, it will be the time for sayonara, so sad.
I will be in many many many miles away in less than a year.
I don't want to leave this beautiful place, okay..I mean leaving my family members and friends behind.
I will miss them so much!

No comments: