Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm happy!

Okay. I passed all my last four papers in CAT!
I'm freaking happy can?
First of all, I must thank God, because with all the blessings from God, and I have made this far!
I'm very thankful!

Other than that, I would also like to thank my family members and also my friends for their support, without them I will never have these achievements!
Congrats to all my fellow friends, results do not mean everything yeah, what matters the most is that you guys have tried your best.
Never give up yeah!
Love you guys so much!. You guys do mean alot to me in my life.

The journey of ACCA is getting harder and I will make sure that I will do my part to the fullest, so that I will not regret in my life later on.

By the way, it is the time for the revenge of shopping, clubbing and karaoke!
I'm going to enjoy my life for a week, then it is the time to big business again!

No comments: